Black tobacco, coffee, and brandy
An unusual, comforting blend of the best aromas of our village square: black tobacco, coffee, and brandy, laced with leather and incense from the church – rich and surprising.
Alfredo and his café are very real – and very wonderful – and the beating heart of village life. The only thing missing from this fragrance is the sound of chatter, and laughter, and old men slamming down their dominoes.
This was one of our very first four fragrances and the most complex we’ve ever had to formulate – taking over forty drafts to perfect.
- A blend of 100% natural waxes - sustainably sourced organic soy, rapeseed and beeswax
- No palm oil used in our unique blend
- Our blend only uses crops grown or raised without synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or hormones and can be deemed organic by this definition
- Clean burning
- Wicks are lead-free and made from natural fibre
- All free from animal testing
- La Montaña 3-wick candles are 650gms
- All candles are individually hand-poured by artisan candlemakers in the UK
- We use a high % of fragrance oil in each candle (including a high percentage of natural and essential oils)
- All candles are gift-boxed and are fitted with an etched, stainless steel lid